Saturday, September 19, 2009

Summer Ain't Over 'Til I Say It's Over.

I made Brian promise me that he wouldn't post it on Facebook or at his office that we were going out of town this weekend. I don't know why. What was I afraid of? I mean, honestly, even if someone showed up to break in they wouldn't find anything valuable. All my valuables are with me... sleeping peacefully. It's been a long day. It started at 6 a.m. and ended at 8:40 p.m. eastern time.


It was full of...

...and I'm exhausted.
signature

P.S. 6+ hours in the car = lots of quilting done

2 comments:

Travelin Fam said...

I don't know if you have noticed this but your baby is not a baby anymore. The kids gets big so quickly when you don't see them for a year!

Joyce said...

Looks like fun...it is so autumn like here it's hard to imagine a beach weekend. My kids and inlaws down south say it's been HOT but we are definitely into fall here.

Congrats on the quilting!