Monday, September 28, 2009

If you can think of a good title then feel free to give me suggestions.

It has been Monday in the most Mondayish kind of way.

I had a teacher conference scheduled for this morning with June Bug's teacher (actually RE-scheduled because I had totally forgotten about it the 1st time). But Baby Bug woke up sick and throwing up and the conference is now re-rescheduled for Thursday when Brian can watch the little bugs. Brian says I get the prestigious title of Best Throw-Up Cleaner Upper for the day.

Thanks, babe.

But this weekend was wonderful. We celebrated two birthdays - my grandpa and my cousin,
we all got to hold Nephew Bug,

Mom and I went clothes shopping for Lady Bug with Lady Bug with us. Her ladybug legs are short and she's got some "junk in the trunk" so I can't buy her any pants without having her present. She had lots of ideas of very practical fall/winter items for her wardrobe:


And though it is very sad that we had to visit my mom's cousin in the hospital who was very recently diagnosed with liver, kidney and lung cancer I have to say that we had a good time with him in the hospital. When I asked him if there was anything we could bring him his requests were for "Tequila! and a carton of cigarettes! That would be great." He thinks the food and the "service" are deserving of 4 stars there at North Fulton Hospital and is thrilled with his Call a Nurse at Your Convenience Button. He says, "They're treating me like a king." I'm glad he feels this way.


And, lastly, today I started on Quilt #2.
Cutting. My least favorite part.

20 little 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 inch squares in each rainbow sherbet color
and 80! little 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 inch sherbet polka dot squares

And I have to include my favorite photo from the weekend:
He's already getting so big.
signature

No comments: