Sunday, September 13, 2009

Oh well.

Well, I went and said I would post "every day" and let you know I made progress on my quilting projects.

And then the cat chewed a tiny hole in the computer cord and I wasn't able to post anything until we replaced it. But the cord is replaced with one that might last a little longer than the last 2 cords we've had and, since it's late, I'll post pictures tomorrow. And then we'll be off and running.

In the meantime, I did accomplish the second part of my goal which was to spend less time on the computer! Ha! I played "princesses camping out" with Lady Bug, cars and trains with Baby Bug, napped with them both, snuggled with Cuddle Bug and once the cord was replaced watched June Bug play Restaurant City! We had a wonderful weekend.

Hope you did too!

No comments: