Monday, September 14, 2009

Ironing

I did get some quilting done today! Hooray! Just a little section of Nephew Bug's quilt and over the weekend I washed and ironed the fabric for the next quilt on my list.

I visited Julie Powell's original blog a little bit ago to glean some insight on how to keep this kind of blog interesting. After all, not all of you quilt, some have no desire to and for that matter could care less that I do quilt. I mean really, "Big whoop!" is what you're thinking; am I correct? And I wondered, "Who was so intrigued by what she (Julie) was cooking for dinner every night?" The film indicated that she had several thousand readers and we all know that Hollywood never lies and bloggers never exaggerate.

"Please raise your right hand and place your left hand here or here and repeat after me: I do solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me Ree Drummond."

So, I'm going to do my best not to put you to sleep every afternoon unless of course you're having trouble sleeping and then, by all means, snooze away. I want to help you any way I can.




Yummy! Don't those colors remind you of rainbow sherbet?
signature

No comments: