Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Nap

Tried to take a nap today.  This is what it looked like:

1:30 - Laid down on my bed
1:35 - Landon:  "Mommy, can I have a lollipop?"
          Me:  "Yes."  got up and got down the bag of Dum Dums
1:36 - Laid down again
1:41 - Anna:  "Mommy, can I have a lollipop, too?"
          Me:  "Yes, Anna."
1:46 - Anna:  "Mommy, I'm still hungry; can I have a snack?"  (She had opted out of lunch at McDonald's earlier and had eaten half my fries and half of Landon's nuggets)
           Me:  "Yes. You can have a snack."
           Anna (back in the room with a box of Wheat Thins Sticks):  "How many can I have?"
           Me:  "You can have 15."
           Anna (leaving the room):  "1,..2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10...11...12...13...14...15"
1:48: - Landon:  "Mommy can I have some cheese?"
           Me: "Yes"  (opened the cheese paper for him)
1:53 -  Landon:  "Mommy..."
           Me:  "NO!"
           Landon: "...can I go outside?"
           Me: "Yes."
1: 58 - Landon (from the kitchen):  "Mommy, I have to go poo!"
           Me:  "Then GO!"
2:01 -  Landon (from upstairs - hollering):  "MOMMY!   I'm  DO-O-O-NE!"
           Me:  *big irritated sigh*  out of bed: "Screw it."   (upstairs to wipe his butt)

UPDATE:

2:15 - Posted this to the blog
2:16 - Brian arrived home from being out of town for the UGA vs. FL game in Jacksonville.
2:19 - walked into the living room and noticed the cat "burying" something by the front door
          Dog has peed all over the foyer!   Brian and I cleaned up dog pee and cat's paws from stepping in it.
2:23 - came back upstairs to check e-mail on computer
           Notice another dog mess!  Me to Brian: "Now she's THROWN  UP in the hallway!"
           Back downstairs to get paper towels to clean up the mess
2:24 - Back upstairs to clean up dog "vomit".
          Notice more mess down the hall
          Me:  "IT'S  NOT  THROW-UP!!!   IT'S  DIARRHEA!!!   AAaaUUuuGGggHHhh!!!"

Can we please fast-forward to next weekend when Brian and I will be in Myrtle Beach for our anniversary?!
signature