Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Eye Twitch

Mondays don't seem to bother me much.  But Tuesdays are getting to me.  I crammed too much into today.  Three parent/teacher conferences, an hour volunteering in the library and helping Cameron finish his Social Studies project.  

Remember the eye twitch I was telling you about last Tuesday?  Yeah.

And the stress factor was kicked up a notch or two by the conference I had with Cameron's teacher today.

She has a very mild personality and has kind of allowed him to fall way behind in his assignments and has not mentioned this to me.  I had suspicions that this was happening which is why I scheduled the conference.  But even when I asked her, "Mrs. L, what can I do to help you?  Do you have any suggestions for things we could do to help him get more focused and organized?"  she had no suggestions.   AAaauuugghhh!!  So, it will be completely up to me to come up with something creative to get him back on track.  Which is fine, I suppose, since I am his mother and all and I know him better than she does but it would have been nice if she could have suggested some tools or ways for him to practice responsibility or organization or study skills.  'Lil help, please.  

Anyhow, the rest of the days this week are not as busy (only one major thing each day instead of 4).  

Here's hoping I will at least be able to get a shower and eat 3 meals on those days.  Neither of which happened today.

Maybe my eye twitch will go away if I listen to this song one more time today.


signature