Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Krispy Kreme

My husband and sister-in-law threw a surprise birthday party for my father-in-law on Saturday to celebrate his 70th birthday!  Part of the surprise was taking a limo to several significant locations from his life around Atlanta.  The original Krispy Kreme location is just down the street from the old Sears building where Jim worked for several decades.  Naturally, we had to stop there and get a couple dozen doughnuts!  Especially since the Hot Now sign was lit!

I was playing around with editing options with this photo and now I can't decide which is my favorite. When you don't have to think about skin tone the options are endless.

 original

 vintage

 vivid

 sepia

 soft glow
*This is how angels see Krispy Kreme!  ; )

lithograph

Sweet Shot Day

More to come on the birthday party later!
signature