Friday, March 19, 2010

I Heart Faces - Fix It Help


 This is one of the best pictures I've taken recently!  But can I make it better?  How?  I would kind of like to  boost the color or contrast but then it doesn't look at all natural. I only have Photoshop Elements.  And I'm a tad frustrated with Elements 'cause it seems so hard to do even the simplest things.  I need help! 

Shutter Speed: 1/125
F-stop: 4.5
ISO: 320

  I edited it by adding a layer and applying Soft Light to it but then it doesn't look "soft".  Hmmm...

*****************************
UPDATE:
Here are a couple edits that Susan Keller did to my picture!  GORGEOUS!!!  This is EXACTLY what I wanted!  Looks like I need to get some "Action Sets" for Elements!  Go to her site and look at what she did with a few others!  She tells what she did to improve it in the comments.


signature