Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lunch with my friend


Weeeellll.... I'm just getting to my "Tuesdays Unwrapped" post because my Tuesday was quite THE event (I'm putting this very mildly, by-the-way). More about this maybe when I can wrap my brain around those events.

Anyhoo, I was able to have lunch with a friend who I haven't seen in a of couple years and had a great time catching up with her a little bit. I love that facebook brought us back together! How else would I have been able to find her? Happy Birthday, Mandy! I love ya, gal! Thanks for putting up with my sleepy-head children.

Anna gathered rocks from off the patio and Landon drove his trucks all over. Neither one of them ate even one bite; oh well, more pizza for me right? (not necessarily a good thing!)

Believe it or not, Anna took this picture of Mandy and I!
I think she's going to turn out to be an excellent photographer.
What do you think Coleen?

2 comments:

emily freeman said...

Cute photos :) And now you've got me wondering what your Tuesday had in store for you...hmmm.

Coleen Verner said...

That is a photographer in the making for sure!