Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Mom,

My card to you today said that words can not adequately describe what I feel inside but sometimes it is necessary to try. So I'll try...

Thank you! For who you were when I was a little girl, for who you are now and for who you are becoming. You are my example of an open heart. You give sacrificially and without reserve; especially to me. I'm so spoiled by you! You are an example to me about when and where to set priorities and boundaries and goals. You have been a rock - faithful and dependable and consistent. You can be Jell-O too, though! Fun and flexible! You have been a shoulder to cry on and a friend to laugh with.

I love you so much!
Happy Mother's Day!



1 comment:

~*Michelle*~ said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful mom and family, your note is beautifully written

....love the generation photo!

Peace~
*~Michelle~*