Friday, August 7, 2009

Where's that cookie?

Isn't there any chocolate in this house? Surely, there's some chocolate. Where's that cookie? I distinctly remember seeing a cookie. It has to be around here somewhere!

No? Then there has to be some other kind of chocolate... Ah! chocolate chips! That will do nicely. Oh! Look! The cookie, too! Found you. You can't hide from me, you sneaky devil.




But then this....
And this....

That'll teach me to put my things away when I'm done with them.

signature

2 comments:

Infarrantly Creative said...

Hey there...I saw you had a blog on facebook. Your little ones are sweet. If you like the Nester you will like my blog I think.

Jo said...

Now you made ME want a cookie or at least chocolate. And I already polished off the chocolate chips, so even Plan B isn't gonna work. Hmmm....perhaps a late night Target run is in order when hubs gets home....
:-)