Friday, June 18, 2010

You Capture - Water


I didn't have time to edit and get these posted yesterday so I'm linking up a day late to Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry.  All these water-themed pictures were taken Wednesday evening (the rainbow) and Thursday (aquarium and waterfall pics).


Here's where a wide-angle lens would have been handy.  Maybe one day I'll figure out how to put 2 or 3 photos together to make a panoramic shot.
The rainbow definitely counts in this week's theme because
#1. you can't have a rainbow without water & 
#2. Genesis 9:11 -  "I establish my covenant with you: 
Never again will all life be cut off by the waters of a flood; 
never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth."

Having a great time at the stingray touch tank at the Tennessee Aquarium.
They all got to touch one this time.


Look!  There's even a picture of me taken by a sweet stranger.


I love all the hands-on learning activities here.

After the aquarium we took the kids to Ruby Falls for the 1st time.  It is awe inspiring.



Go check out some more incredible water pics and link up your own at:

signature