Friday, June 4, 2010

Doubly Incredible!!!

Brian and I went to a concert last night.  But not just any ordinary run-of-the-mill kind of concert. 

We saw James Taylor and Carole King!  It was every bit of incredible!!!  These two artists are what every singer/songwriter aspires to be like.  They make you feel like they are performing in their living room for family. 

I wanted to bring them home with me. 

I was a little worried that I would get my camera taken away like at the Bon Jovi concert but I was sneaky.  And I'm so glad.  I wish they didn't have that rule about certain cameras; it's not like I'm  a professional or selling the pics;  I just want great shots for myself.  My old camera got some decent shots, though, so I would have been fine without my Nikon but my favorite shot of Carole laying her head on James' shoulder was captured with my favorite camera.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

We had the most amazing seats!  (Thank you so much, Lisa!)   This was a dream of Brian's to see Sweet Baby James in person and to get Carole with him was like icing on the cake and who eats cake without icing? 

signature