Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just one more

Well, the Thanksgiving weekend is over but I want to end it with a few more things I'm thankful for.
  • Good food!
  • The roof over my head
  • My church families: First Baptist Woodstock, Midtown Bridge (it was so good to be with you all this morning), Vinings Lake and Community Baptist
  • My friends! You know who you are! Thanks for putting up with my crazy self and for a select few -for loving me because I'm so crazy!
  • My health and the health of my family. I know alot of people who can't say the same and it makes me so grateful that, at least for now, we are all well.
  • The clothes in my closet, even if they don't fit me the way I'd like them to!
  • The cars in my driveway. Although, I'm not sure Gertie is gonna make it much longer. Sweet girl! She's been a faithful member of our family since before we were a family. Hang in there old girl just a little while longer.
  • For a job that allows me to stay at home with my babies.
  • For Brian's job that makes most of the above things possible!
  • Dave Ramsey. One of these days, maybe, just maybe, we'll get to "live like no one else".
  • Blue skies, sandy beaches, clear water, green grass, fresh air, mountain peaks and so many other things My God has created that I take for granted on a daily basis.
So there we have it; just a few of "my favorite things"! I hope you all enjoyed your holiday as much as I enjoyed mine.

2 comments:

Christi said...

Well said, my friend, well said!!

Unknown said...

I love seeing long lists like yours of blessings. :)