- Good food!
- The roof over my head
- My church families: First Baptist Woodstock, Midtown Bridge (it was so good to be with you all this morning), Vinings Lake and Community Baptist
- My friends! You know who you are! Thanks for putting up with my crazy self and for a select few -for loving me because I'm so crazy!
- My health and the health of my family. I know alot of people who can't say the same and it makes me so grateful that, at least for now, we are all well.
- The clothes in my closet, even if they don't fit me the way I'd like them to!
- The cars in my driveway. Although, I'm not sure Gertie is gonna make it much longer. Sweet girl! She's been a faithful member of our family since before we were a family. Hang in there old girl just a little while longer.
- For a job that allows me to stay at home with my babies.
- For Brian's job that makes most of the above things possible!
- Dave Ramsey. One of these days, maybe, just maybe, we'll get to "live like no one else".
- Blue skies, sandy beaches, clear water, green grass, fresh air, mountain peaks and so many other things My God has created that I take for granted on a daily basis.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Just one more
Well, the Thanksgiving weekend is over but I want to end it with a few more things I'm thankful for.