Monday, November 24, 2008

Give Thanks for... Family

I am so blessed! The families I'm privileged to be a part of love me and care for me. I don't take this lightly at all. Mom works with many families that this cannot be said of and I do not ever want to take for granted that God gave me loving parents and grand-parents and aunts and uncles and cousins and so on and so on. But not only my biological families but the families that I married into as well. To have a mother-in-law and father-in-law that love me like their own is amazing! And then, to top it all off, their families are both made of people that reach out and join you to themselves as one of their own also. Thank you to all my family for loving me when I'm not always so lovable and for always being there for me. I love you all very much!!


Here are pictures of just a handful of those I'm proud to call my family. I'll have to be sure to get more group shots this Christmas.

1 comment:

Christi said...

You are so very lucky!! Thanks for sharing those pictures and be sure to vidio tape your grandparents becasue your kids will love watching those one day...especially if they tell stories about when they were little.
Happy Thanksgiving Sweetie : )