Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thanks

I'm in the mood to add another blog tonight. Especially after searching for "Thank you" songs and coming up on this one by the Katinas that I had not heard in a while. One of my favorite holidays is coming up but you would never know just by looking around because according to retailers and most of America the next holiday is Christmas. But even my kids know that after Halloween comes Thanksgiving and it is so important to me that we spend, not only one day, but every day thanking our Savior, our families and our friends for all that we've been blessed with. All too often I am looking past all the wonderful people and things I'm surrounded by and wishing for more. So, I'm starting the month by saying publicly...Thank you, Jesus! You have given me WAY more than I deserve! "Help me to decrease so that You might increase!"

1 comment: