Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thankful for...

Today I'm starting a series of blogs on things I'm thankful for. The first things that came to mind were all pretty silly and I thought about talking about the people and things that are most important first. But...I might not remember to mention these things later, so I'm starting here first; hope noone minds.

-Coffee! No more needs to be said. Oh! except that I'm also thankful for Vanilla Caramel creamer and the GREAT BIG coffee mug from Laynie Jones (thanks, chica).

-Spongebob Squarepants. Yes, you read that right. And Patrick too! I need to laugh at something other than myself sometimes.









-Facebook. I've lost touch with alot of friends from school and beyond and I'm not sure I would have had any other (free) way to catch up with them again.

-Cold weather. And only for the fact that it makes me appreciate warm weather more. The first 12 years of my life were spent in the cold and I have no desire to live that way again. If I were picking my ideal location to live it might be Miami or Puerto Rico simply for the climate and beaches.









So, there you have it. Just a few random things I'm thankful for this morning. If you were hoping for something more serious then just wait a couple days and I'll have something for you then.

No comments: