Thursday, December 11, 2008

Worms, Rain and Toddlers

The last couple of days have been very wet around here. I didn't have to work on Thursday and instead of using that time to clean house I decided my time would be better spent playing with A and L and doing things we don't normally do. Like playing in the rain! They had a great time and so did I! We played with Play-Doh and painted and played in their rooms too. While we were outside we found some worms on the driveway. The kids were fascinated and they picked up all the worms off the driveway and put them back in the dirt. Of course, we may have to do it all again today since we've gotten even more rain today. Enjoy the video. I've probably watched it a dozen times and it's still just as funny to watch L picking up that worm!

No comments: