Tuesday, November 30, 2010

November 2010 Photo Hunt Challenge

This is my first time participating in a Photo Hunt Challenge.  
You Capture is more like a weekly assignment but in this one you get to actually vote for your favorites.


Home Sweet Home


Thankful



Family


I Ate This...
and I want more!


A Turkey...
in the most figurative sense and in the most affectionate way.
Little stinker!


Something Hand-Made
I'm so glad I finally took a picture of this quilt I made out of Anna's baby clothes!
I always remember to take pictures of the quilts I've made for other babies but I have neglected to do the same thing for the quilts I've made for my own babies.


Something Hot...
and oh so delicious!
There's nothing like a steamy bowl of gumbo to warm you up on a chilly afternoon!


Something Cold
Outside air temperature that day: 55 degrees.
I love the contrast of those crazy guys in the water and the people bundled up walking on the beach.


Something Orange



Anything Goes



signature