Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday Snapshot - Bundle of Nerves Edition



This face is all I can think about at the moment.   I've let him spend the night at a friend's house and I'm worried sick that I don't know these people well enough.  I had very nearly forgotten that I told his friend's mother, just this morning at the soccer field, that Cameron could spend the night.  Then, suddenly and 2 hours later than I had told her I would bring him over, I remembered!  We dashed out the door stuffing pajamas and clothes for tomorrow into a backpack.  And, though the mother is great, I have to admit that I don't even know the step-dad's name and they have teenage kids and...Oh!  I won't get a wink of sleep all night. 

James Dobson you've turned me into a horrible worried mess with your book.  I know it's my job to protect him but I really don't want to live my life always paralyzed by fear.

That wouldn't be living at all.
signature