Thursday, April 1, 2010

You Capture - Feet

Got these pics yesterday.  Gosh!  It's been so beautiful!  Yesterday I was sitting on the porch, with Anna, thinking, "I know there are toilets that I should be cleaning and floors that need to be mopped and rooms that are waiting to be painted BUT  I CAN  NOT  go  INSIDE!" 

So I didn't.

You make me nervous!
(Are you singing that song now also?  Or am I the only one?)
...I met a strange lady, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me breakfast.
Sorry, I'll stop making obscure references to lyrics from the 80's now.



Took this because I'm kind of a barefoot kind of girl.  In Detroit we couldn't really go barefoot.  Definitely not safe to do in our old neighborhood.  But here, in Georgia, going barefoot is the norm.

Then I noticed how horrible my feet looked.

So, Anna and I painted our toenails.
 

Today You Capture is being held at Keli's because Beth is very busy taking care of her new beautiful baby boy!  Go visit both to see what's going on.
signature