Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hmmmm...Post Title:... I'll have to think about it...

 I haven't had many words lately.  Or, rather, I have had many and I won't bore you with all of them.  Because I am not one to be prone to word shortages.   It's just that I've been busier with other things than this here blog.

For instance:  ________________

Wow!  Look!  A word shortage!  My mind is blank.

Think, think, think!

Sunday:   Hmmm...That was 4 whole days ago; I can't remember a single thing except pastor's sermon.  So,...BONUS  POINTS  for me, right?

Monday:  Busy. 1. Half of the laundry got done. 
                         2. I  RAN ON THE TREADMILL!!!  whoot! whoot!  (sorry, I know every intelligent human being can't stand that sound but I couldn't help myself.)
                         3.  Took Anna and Parker to our new wonderful pediatrician!  (More on this at a later date.)
                         4.  Went straight from doctor's office (in Norcross) to boys' soccer practice
                         5.   Watched So I Married an Axe Murderer for the 8th time with Brian and laughed 'til I cried AGAIN!  "We have a piper down!  I repeat:  A piper is down."  .... "Oh, Colonel Sanders with his wee beady eyes!  Oh!  You'll eat me chicken!"

Tuesday:  Brian was sweet enough to take both Anna and Landon with him to "turtle work" so I had 4 whole hours of uninterrupted time to clean!!!  whoot!  whoot!   Ooops!  Sorry.  There I go again; I can't help myself.  Those 4 hours of uninterrupted time to clean were almost as good as my weekend off.

I said, "almost".

Wednesday:   The usual stuff + a meeting about a trip to South Asia in the fall to minister to some ladies over there!!!  CAN'T  WAIT!!!   Everyone that we have ever supported to go on a short-term trip like that....here comes my letter!   It's payback time!   LOL!   (Just kidding!) 

 And just because I feel like adding it:
This is one of my most vivid memories of my childhood!  And also, one of my favorites!
Love y'all!


Oh!  And I'm not kidding about the support letters.  ; )  




signature