Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tagged!

Joyce, at from this side of the pond, tagged me in her blog yesterday and I'm playing along because, well, I think she's one of the coolest chicks I haven't yet met. Please check out her blog; especially her pictures of New Joisey. I have never listed NJ high on my places I'd like to visit list but after looking at her pics the other day it's creeping up the list. Going to meet Joyce would be reason enough, though.



1. Where is your cell phone? Hopefully in my purse. Otherwise I will spend at least 20 minutes looking for it again tomorrow, which is becoming part of my routine.

2. Your hair? my favorite accessory
3. Your mother?
FAB-ulous! Fun, dependable, punctual, honest, funny. We all broke out in a chant "Grandma! Grandma! Grandma!" when she got home the other night and she said, "Yep. Christmas must be right around the corner."
4. Your father?
Quirky doesn't begin to tell that story.
5. Your favorite food?
Do I have to narrow it down? Sour cream
6. Your dream last night?
I don't remember last nights' dream but the night before involved Carol and Jeremy Smith and Josh Dorminy calling out the words for a spelling bee: "Snail. Snare. Carburetor."
7.Your favorite drink?
Ice cold skim milk
8. Your dream/goal?
Good. I only have to think of one. ...To not give my children too much to tell their therapists.
9. What room are you in?
Bedroom
10. Your hobby?
quilting
11. Your fear?
I'm not sure I have any. I'll let you know if I think of one.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
Right here.
13. Where were you last night?
Right here.
14. Something that you aren't?
self-motivated
15. Muffins?
huh?
16. Wish list item?
Nikon D40
17. Where did you grow up?
Detroit, Michigan until '87. Then Roswell, GA for a year. Then Acworth, Georgia until I married Brian. And, technically, I could list everywhere I've ever lived since I haven't really grown up yet.
18. Last thing you did?
Typed that last sentence.
19. What are you wearing?
Embellished tee, khakis, and underthings.
20. Your TV?
Off.
21. Your pet?
mean cat. But you'd be mean too with those kids around.
22. Friends?
Oh, Lord, thank you. They're the coolest.
23. Your life?
Undeserved
24. Your mood?
Tired but happy
25. Missing someone?
A little but they'll be back.
26. Vehicle?
Soccer Mom Special
27. Something you're not wearing?
socks
28. Your favorite store?
Ikea.
29. Your favorite color?
cranberry
30. When was the last time you laughed?
10 minutes ago
31. Last time you cried?
This morning when I looked at Kimmy's wedding pictures on Facebook.
32. Your best friend?
Callie
33. One place that I go to over and over?
Bahia Honda State Park (in my mind)
34. One person who emails me regularly?
My Uncle Rick - enough with the forwards already. ; )
35. Favorite place to eat?
On the Border

There you go, Joyce. Lovin' ya here south of the Mason Dixon line. There are plenty of watery views around here. Come on down; the weather's fine!
signature

2 comments:

Joyce said...

Thanks for playing along! It was fun to read your answers...#2 is my favorite : ) Happy Wednesday

Joyce said...

okay-this is what happens when you don't have kids at home...I'll try again...Happy THURSDAY : )