Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Stuff

I'm about to take the afternoon "off".  I need a little break after being all cooped up in the house for the last 2 weeks with sick kids and they will all be in the house for the next 2 weeks for Christmas break.  And there will be talking.  Lots and lots of talking.  So I need to make a little quiet space in my brain so there will be room to fill it up.  Unfortunately, what I want, more than anything, is a nap.  Anyone know of a nice peaceful place to go take a nap?  Don't they have places like that in Japan?

But, before I get out of the house, I have a warning for you.

If you get your child a Kid's Meal at Wendy's and the "toy" inside comes in a package that looks like this:


bag

Then it's going to come with instructions that look like this:

instructions

And it will come with 35 different paper pieces to fit together and will take you approximately an hour to put it together (assuming you don't have an engineering degree).

toy

So, proceed with caution!  If you don't want to have to put this contraption together then I HIGHLY recommend slipping it out of the Kid's Meal bag BEFORE you hand it to your child.

  signature