1. My sweet-as-pie baby girl started Kindergarten on Monday!
2. I didn't cry! I cried when I left Cameron at school on his first day of Kindergarten. I cried when I left Parker for his first day of Kindergarten. And I might have cried on Monday if I didn't already know that Anna's teacher, Mrs. Houser, is the most wonderful teacher God ever created. Parker had Mrs. Houser for Kindergarten and, let me tell you, she sets the bar VERY HIGH for other teachers!
3. I didn't cry partly because I had already cried on Thursday when we met Mrs. Houser for Meet and Greet. I had already gotten it out of my system, I suppose.
4. Anna is having a wonderifous time; just like I knew she would.
5. I got a nap today.
6. It's been a great week so far.