2. Mistakes and what can be learned from them if you can only stop beating yourself up for having made that mistake. Like cleaning the bathrooms in one of your favorite sweaters at 8:00 at night and getting toilet bowl cleaner on it because a certain toddler was pouring the cleaner all over the floor while you are trying to clean up. Bye bye, sweater; maybe you'll make a good purse.3. Courage.
5. A clean house.
6. The energy that it took to get the house clean.
7. Pastor Johnny.
8. Mrs. Janet.
9. Our church staff.
10. Ministry opportunities. Like keeping those two little boys from hurting eachother in the preschool playground this morning. Yikes! Whose children are those?
12. Finding something you thought was lost.
13. A good book.
14. Hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows.
15. A fire in the fireplace on a chilly, rainy Sunday afternoon.
16. Time for quilting.
18. That love letter from God called The Bible.