Monday, April 20, 2009

"Just Say NO!"

Okay, so today I got an e-mail from the classroom mom for Parker's Kindergarten class about doing a birthday gift for Mrs. Cole, the assistant teacher, and end-of-year gift for Mrs. Houser. Mrs. Houser is pregnant with twins and the room mom wants to know if anyone makes baby blankets because she thinks this would be a wonderful gift to give her. Let me say, I neeaarrlly, very narrowly escaped in fact, replying that, "Yes! I make baby blankets! Please, please let me stress myself out trying to complete two blankets before the end of May in addition to the two I already have planned to finish before the end of May!" Yikes!! That was a close one.


I just kept the e-mail in the New Mail folder ~ just in case I actually want to reply that I may ... possibly ... perhaps ... have time to do said insane project!

3 comments:

The Duttons said...

At least they didn't ask you to your face if you could do it. It's always harder to say no when someone asks, so good thing it was email!

Emily said...

Thanks so much for your comment! My 3 year old son was enthralled with the bird eggs. We are going to keep an eye out for when they hatch, and hopefully get some pics of the baby birds...if the mother bird is willing to let us! Your family is beautiful!

Emily said...

Thanks so much for your comment! My 3 year old son was enthralled by the baby bird eggs. We are going to watch them and hopefully get to see some hatch lings.