Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools!

I bought Karen Tack's book "Hello Cupcake" at the book fair at the boys' school the other day. I've been wanting to get it ever since I saw it mentioned in Family Fun magazine in an article where she had done several birthday cakes. The cakes are adorable but the cupcakes in her book are EVEN cuter! I'm not at all good at coming up with something like this on my own but I sure can copy someone else's ideas!


"TV Dinner"


"Chocolate Pudding"

"Peas and Carrots"

"Mashed Potatoes and Gravy"

"Chicken Drumstick"

"Spaghetti and Meatballs"



YUMMY!!!!

7 comments:

- said...

Good job, they looked great! Too bad I couldn't eat any of it!!-Laynie

Travelin Fam said...

Truette looked at the pictures of the cupcakes and said "God made those".

Gretchen, Justin, Elizabeth and Blake said...

Wow, did you make those? Those are incredible!

mandy said...

You did such a great job!! I have the same cookbook and love it!

Alisia Benavides said...

That is crazy! They look so real. You had to have spent all day doing that. Amazing! I'll have to check that book out.

Elisa said...

You are the most clever mommy! Those are terrific!
Love You! Elisa

Unknown said...

lucky!!! there are no ovens in Korea, well, not in our apartment anyways!! They look so intricate, what the "meat ball" made of?