Wednesday, March 23, 2011

You Capture - Youth

Prompt this week for You Capture at I Should Be Folding Laundry was: Youth.  That's not too hard to find around here with 4 little people running around and their parents (Brian & I) who rarely act their age.  And I waited to publish this post until tonight because I had lots of extra young people here at our house today and I got some great shots of most of them.  At lunch time today, while we were all sitting around the kitchen table, I said something about all "the kids in this house and one of the boys (age 11) declared that he wasn't "a kid".  I said, "If you aren't a kid, then what are you?"  He replied, "A young adult."  I told him he was close to being a young adult but that I thought he probably still fell under "the kid category."   But I think he may have proved me wrong by acting so maturely today and he helped with the smaller children and is one of the most polite "young men" I've ever met.  His mama is doing an amazing job!







signature