Thursday, December 17, 2009

Long time no see.

Wow! Has it been5 days since I posted? I can explain.

The laptop cd-rom does not work at all so I haven't been able to download the new Nikon software onto it so I can't put my pictures there. I have been going to Brian's office to do anything with pictures and, as you can imagine, this is not in any way convenient. We have several computers that we are not using at the office but they have been sitting here at home useless because we have a nearly incompetent guy that works on our computers. (I wish he would get David Dean to do all of our computer-related stuff. Hi David! Thanks for helping Brian over the phone the other day.) None of them were working.... at all. So, after enough hen-pecking, complaining, belly-aching from me, Brian finally got the guy to "fix" one of them and that is what I am working on at the moment. Except that this reeeeally cheap keyboard is clacking and crashing with each stroke and the space bar doesn't work well and I had to take 10 minutes to change the screen resolution and it locks up every 20 minutes...

You get the idea.

Anyhow, I am hoping I can get back to some semblance of regularity on this here blog again.

I will post again tomorrow, hopefully. But right now I need to go help June Bug with homework, wrap 5 Christmas presents for the kids' teachers, decide what to make for dinner, go get a birthday present for a friend of Cuddle Bug's and then I need to collapse.

See ya later.
signature

No comments: