Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesdays Unwrapped

You wanna know what I'm thankful for today?

THE "OFF" BUTTON on the T.V.!!!!! And THIS is why!!!!



Oh. My. Word! Could anything be any more annoying???!!!
No offense to poor little Madison featured in the video. My beef is with the voice of the red-haired pig thing puppet.
Having the ability to turn the "boob tube" off is a great gift indeed.

And, while we're on the subject, I just thought I would share that it is my humble opinion that there are entirely WAY too many job opportunities for kids' "entertainers." It would freak me out to know just how many people claim this as their "profession." (And, yes, all the quotation marks and extra punctuation are absolutely necessary in this post.)

6 comments:

Bee said...

This makes Barney look like a Stephen Speilberg production! I would have found a way to turn that off without a special button.!

Unknown said...

this is an actual show????!!!!??????
additional punctuation necessary.
thanks for the smile while I find every excuse to put off doing the dishes :-)

Jo said...

um yeah, that's bad. REALLY bad. like now I might have nightmares, bad. :-)

but seriously, good for you for turning off the t.v.--I'm sure everyone (and particularly mama's ears) is the better for it!

Rebekah said...

Bekah's husband says, "I could crap a more harmonizing alphabet than that."

Anonymous said...

Yuck. That totally hurts my feelings. Off buttons are definitely a good thing!

~*Michelle*~ said...

EEK.

that about sums it up for me.

not only turn it off, pull the plug!