Monday, June 15, 2009

So Totally Random Today

- We survived VBS week! Hooray! We had some friends over for dinner Friday night and I am absolutely kicking myself for not having them over at least 50 times in the last 6 years that we've known them. Now they're going to be moving to the southside of ATL to be OM missionaries. Sherry says we'll have to meet in the middle at Ikea from now on. I think this is a fabulous idea! We had a very relaxing weekend and are hoping to keep up this trend the rest of this week.

- I made an "electronics schedule" of sorts for the boys and I to share the computer and to limit how much time each of us is in front of one screen or another. I might have to tweak it a little bit but I think it's going to be good for all of us. I also scheduled when I want to be cleaning certain rooms and doing laundry and hopefully that will keep me on top of what needs to get done around here. I should probably schedule in time to be outside too since that is what Lady Bug and Baby Bug like to do best.

- A week ago, or maybe it was two weeks ago (it's not important), Lady Bug went to a birthday party for one of her little friends and had a BLAST! They painted buckets and planted flowers in their buckets and got to take home a pinwheel inside each one. She was so stinkin' adorable with her pinwheel! She asked me to roll her window down (yes, she's sitting in the front seat - don't freak out! The airbag turns off when they don't weigh enough) so she could stick her pinwheel out and watch it twirl. She laughed hysterically the whole time and I'm so glad I caught her happiness with the camera. I think it's in my Top Ten Favorite Memories list right now.

And here is where I would totally post that picture of her except that it is on the other computer that Brian had to give to a notsoentirelyreliablecomputerfixitkindaguy to "clean it" up so it would work properly. Maybe you'll get to see the picture tomorrow for Tuesdays Unwrapped. It might take all manner of threats to get the 'puter back though.

No comments: