Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Generations Portrait



I've been wanting to take a picture of all the Robinson/ Pierson women for a while and now it is finally done! Coleen Verner did a spectacular job. The only one we're missing from this picture is my Great-Aunt Kathleen's daughter Judy. Maybe with PhotoShop we can add her in! I'm so thankful that everyone was healthy enough to be in the picture and that we had such a beautiful day. In the picture are (from top to bottom; l. to r.) my cousin, Jennifer and her 3 month old, Marlie, myself holding Anna, Jennifer's step-daughter Antonia, my Aunt Robin, my grandmother Madelyn, my Great-Aunt Kathleen, and my Mom, Pam. If you have ever thought about taking a similar picture, I recommend not putting it off any longer. We don't know how much time we're given with eachother. I'm so thankful to God for my family and don't know why He allowed me to be a part of it but I'm glad He did!

No comments: