Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You Capture - Motherhood

Maybe I should just link to my post from earlier today (how crazy that I'm posting twice in one day even though I haven't posted in 2 weeks!) since it is such an accurate representation of busy motherhood days. (It also cracks me up that the theme next week for You Capture is (drum roll...):  BUSY!  I'll have to link up to that same post next week too.

Motherhood starts this way.  With one (maybe more) growing inside.
 (For the record Mandy in this picture only has one.  Don't want to confuse you.)

Then you get to hold that pink, squishy infant and you gaze at them in wonder through bleary sleepless eyes.
(For the record, Annie looks incredibly beautiful for having a newborn!  No bleariness here.  I'm strictly speaking about myself.)  ; )

 Then, if you're brave enough (or insane like me), you have more.


Maybe, if you're really lucky, they'll marry some beautiful/handsome, sweet girl/guy and they'll look at you like this when they walk down the aisle.

Then perhaps they'll have children and that will make you a grandmother!


And maybe, just maybe, you'll be supremely blessed and live a long, happy life with these people that you call your family.  And they'll love you as much as you love them.

signature