Saturday, February 12, 2011

Four! It's like his last year to be a baby! (kind of)

My baby is four years old today!


He is quite a handful at times but he is full of kisses and "I love you"s and lots of silliness so it all balances out in the end.
Last night I interviewed him.  I wanted the picture to be of him, naturally, and I wanted to get it on video so I will always remember how he talks at this age but he wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with that!  He showed his tush to the camera (literally) and cried, "NO!  STOP  TAKING PICTURES  OF  MEEEEE!"   The only way he would agree to answering my questions at all was if he was holding the video camera.  In his defense, it was way past his normal bed time and he was especially ornery.  But being "especially ornery" is not at all unusual for him and he's actually turned it into a higher art.

So, if you are prone to motion sickness, get a barf bag ready...

And, yes, I have a zit on my chin...




Happy Birthday, Landon!  We love you so much!
signature