Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wasting Time


Joyce participated today in Random Dozen from 2nd Cup of Coffee and the last question was:
What was the #1 song on the day you were born?

Although I didn't feel like participating in another meme, this question made me curious; so I googled "What was the number one song in October 1975?" and went to this site and looked it up.

The #1 song on October 14, 1975 was: Neil Sedaka's Bad Blood.

I've heard this song once or twice but that made me wonder:  "What is my favorite Neil Sedaka song?"

That would have to be Laughter in the Rain which was a number one hit in January that same year.



So, basically, what has this got to do with anything at all?

Basically,....  I've been wasting time, as usual, instead of getting this house clean.  Which is ridiculous since I spent almost an hour looking for a current picture of Cameron to go on his Student of the Month page that they will post in the main hallway at school!  This house is a DISASTER!

Note to Self:   GET  TO  WORK!!!
signature 





P.S.  This is such a dentist office kind of song; can't you just smell the laughing gas and hear the drills buzzing?