Thursday, March 4, 2010

I was never good at playing Tag...

Okay.  Ian tagged me.

It's a good thing, too, 'cause I didn't have anything to say until he did!  Ha!

1. Post where you're gonna be in 10 years (Lord, willing).

Then...
2. Tag 10 bloggy friends - who don't necessarily have to participate.  'Cause I'm all about "no pressure" blogging.

In 10 years, I will have *shriek!*   FOUR teenagers in the house!!!   I will be sending one off to college, researching universities for the 2nd child, wringing my hands about all the trouble that Anna will be getting into at age 14 and praying daily that Landon makes it to his next birthday.  Brian and I will have been married for 22 years and I will be saving up money for our 25th anniversary since it will take me 3 years to save up for a month long trip to Europe!  I will be speaking Spanish fluently and I'll run my own business.

How about you?  Where do you see yourself in 10 years?  Dream Big or Go Home!

Now I'm tagging:
-Kristy
-Joyce
-Shannon
-Joanne
-Alita
-Ms. Anthropy
-Kristin
-Qandle Queen
-Stephanie
-and anyone else who might want to participate!  Can you tell I have four children?  I hate to leave anyone out.
signature