Tuesday, January 1, 2013

1 of 365

I've determined to tackle another 365 Project this year.  I completed a 365 in 2011 but lost almost 4 months of my work to a computer crash.  This year I'm backing every thing up to a cloud and I'll upload them to Flickr also - I'm not taking any chances this time.

So,...here I go...


I'm thinking of capturing the "big picture" and a detail from that shot each day.  I don't know if I will do this every day since I don't like to impose too many rules on myself but I'd like to do this type of thing a lot this year.  The details are what make up the bigger picture but I don't ever want to focus too intently on the smaller things that I don't notice how it all comes together to form my life.

Here's to 2013.  Here's to Hope.  Here's to Freshness.  Here's to not starting over but learning and growing from all the little pieces of my past that contribute to my future.



2 comments:

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sucking out all the marrow of life said...

this is soo cool, i wanna do it!