Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring is as Beautiful as She Ever Has Been

I haven't participated in a Sweet Shot Tuesday in quite a while.  But I have gotten so many sweet shots lately that I have to share at least one or two...or more...

I went out Saturday night to capture that beautiful full moon.  At first I had my ISO cranked way up and my shutter speed way high to let in lots of light.  ???  All I was getting was a haze.  So I went back inside and went to Darcy's blog to find out what I was supposed to be doing and I ended up with some great shots!  Thanks Darcy and Kent!



 Trespassing.
 Well, not entirely.  I did get permission from our neighbor to use her beautiful trees for some pictures a few days before I took these.  Just a few days ago the blooms were all snowy white but on Sunday they were the most beautiful pale pink.  *sigh*




Because it was nice and warm the kids wanted to take the dog for a walk around the block.  They did the Spongebob musical doodle dance about half the time we were out.  ; )


signature