Thursday, April 29, 2010

Name Change

On the way to church Sunday morning, my kids were calling each other names.  But instead of everyone howling, "He called me a blankety blank or a such and such!!!",  they were all claiming their names with pride.  Needless to say, my curiosity was piqued. 

"What are you all talking about?"

They were discussing their Captain Underpants names.

Do your children have any of these books?   The one they were referring to is called Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants.

Yes, you read that right.


I asked them what all of their names were:
Cameron is Buttercup Chuckle Pants
Parker is Doofus Diaper Pants
Anna is Stinky Monkey Pants (by-the-way, that's my favorite!)
and Landon is Booger Gizzard Pants.

And they had even figured out what Brian's name was.  
He is Lumpy Lizard Pants.

I asked them if they knew what my name was but they didn't.  Apparently there is a specific code for figuring out your name.  Suddenly I could think of  NOTHING  ELSE!!!  I HAD TO KNOW WHAT MY NEW NAME WAS!   I told Brian, "You know I will not hear anything Pastor has to say today, don't you?  I'll be wondering what my name is the whole time!"


Once we got home we looked it up.

*Drum roll please!*

I am..........

Loopy Liver Pants!!!  

I think I like the sound of that.  LOL!   Especially since Brian's mom once said that she swore her liver was flipping.   ????!!!!!   So, I guess Dixie would be called Flippin' Liver Pants!  hee hee

Actually, now I'm going to have to go look up her name according to the chart.... Hold on one moment...

Ready?
Dixie's new name is: Gidget Liver Pants.   I think I like Flippin' Liver Pants better.

So, if you're like me and now you're dying to know what your new name is, just leave me a comment with your first and last name and I'll be sure to decode it for you!  
signature



a.k.a. Loopy Liver Pants